Monday, 11 January 2016
Wednesday, 9 December 2015
CORRECTION 12/12/15 - It turns out that Caroline's resignation was used by the MSM - she stepped down weeks ago. The 'statement' wasn't a release but in response to media questions. However, this didn't stop figures even within the Green Party from also using the story to attack Stop the War Coalition in support of pro 'humanitarian bombing' and pro-regime change Syrian groups.
It appears the Green Party has a hawk, seemingly believing that insisting on the primacy of international law and learning the lessons from Iraq and Libya display a 'failure to think'.
The situation over the next few weeks will only get worse - peace campaigners will be continually attacked in order to discourage protest, propaganda will be stepped up, whilst at the same time the US and UK families actually under threat and living in fear will be British Muslims - whilst the rhetoric from the racist press and government policies further divide our communities.
Monday, 7 September 2015
Monday, 31 August 2015
- · Stop the War is pro-war and pro-Putin;
- · apologising for the wholly legal and fully justified Iraq War is a direct insult to veterans and their families;
- · Corbyn grew up in a big house;
- · Corbyn’s son is called Quentin;
- · Corbyn as PM would lead to the destruction of the country, him being evacuated by the UN and an annoyance to President Trump;
- · Corbyn supports women-only train carriages to get the Muslim vote
- · Corbyn would give state secrets to our enemies
- · Corbyn is a threat to national security